Protecting employees, properties, and enterprise brands is essential to reducing claim frequency, severity, and total cost of risk (TCOR). When paired with our superior claims management service, LUMINOS delivers industry-leading RMIS loss control functionality to all partners.
So what are five key ways in which LUMINOS supports you to drive loss control improvements?
1. Efficiently managing all aspects of life safety compliance as governed by the Life Safety Code®, NFPA 101® (National Fire Protection Association), and applicable building codes, ordinances, and regulations, can be tricky, but LUMINOS simplifies the process. The LUMINOS Audit modules and workflows provide the tools necessary to efficiently manage all aspects of your life safety compliance programs, from the documentation of workplace hazards to the tracking of audit findings, collation of regulatory tasks, and collection of life safety data.
2. Although near-miss incidents cause no bodily harm or property damage, they often foreshadow accidents, injuries, and catastrophic losses that can occur in the workplace. It is prudent to take note of these and plan accordingly. Utilizing the LUMINOS First Report of Injury and Incident Management modules does just that. Effortlessly analyze near-miss accident data, employee information, and applicable investigation notes to uncover opportunities for corrective action before accidents occur.
3. Better protect your employees, the public, and the environment from workplace-related hazards by extending the reach of your RMIS product to consider your compliance and performance against relevant Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) programs. LUMINOS enhances the statistical accuracy of your year-over-year trend analytics in this space and ensures tracking of your hazard safety audit results and training certification compliance among other EH&S measures.
4. OSHA recordable injuries are generally defined as workplace employee accidents that result in loss of consciousness, restricted work activities, or job transfers. LUMINOS simplifies OSHA recordable flag management by integrating applicable claims data that tracks across the spectrum of OSHA and ensures your loss control and risk management teams have access to the information and support they need to manage the entire process.
5. Prevailing risk management requirements demand easy access to all applicable loss control program documentation. This is achieved through LUMINOS’s documentation integration tools that ensure you can easily and securely upload accident investigation photographs and video files for access when needed.
Are you ready to harness the power of LUMINOS and drive loss control improvements?
Connect with Jennifer Turner, SVP – LUMINOS, today to find out more.