In parallel with core Origami software feature sets, we leverage our claims expertise and internal data science resources to integrate select proprietary computing tools into our LUMINOS RMIS product suite.
Five ways LUMINOS continues to be a differentiator:
- A fundamental element of any risk management program is the protection of employees, properties, and enterprise brands. LUMINOS fosters risk information collaboration across departments to reduce injuries, property loss, and brand image impacts. All the RMIS features and functions at the tip of your fingers allow for easy use of modules in detailing all risk program performance anomalies. Data drill-down features facilitate loss and claim-level access for detailed causal analysis and corrective action resolutions.
- Meeting the computing demands of enterprise-wide risk management requires flexible technology, resource agility, and a relentless drive for RMIS product innovation. With the integration of our new proprietary reporting analytics, LUMINOS has changed the third-party administrator (TPA) RMIS landscape. LUMINOS’ Interactive Dashboards offer unprecedented transparency into program expenditures, claim adjudication metrics, and applicable key performance indicators, allowing Gallagher Bassett (GB) clients to easily manage and evaluate all elements of their TPA program.
- Powerful next-generation technologies allow our clients, brokers, and carriers to focus on the factors that impact all areas of modern-day risk management—which requires a wider organizational lens that also includes outcome improvement measurement and macro-level risk program performance tracking in our RMIS toolkits. Our comprehensive suite of data integration extends our RMIS tool’s reach beyond traditional claims management activities to encompass all facets of today’s complex risk management programs.
- Improvements in computing power, machine learning, and advanced analytics are driving entities across the globe to harvest valuable risk information spread across disparate computing applications, consumer apps, and desktop spreadsheets. Drawing from our repository of the total cost of risk management intellectual capital, we provide our own add-on suite of data benchmarks, scorecards, and artificial intelligence-driven predictive analytics to deliver the actionable information required to drive superior claim outcomes and costs of risk reductions.
- Prevailing risk management requirements demand accessible computing technologies that marry organizational information needs, traditional core RMIS feature sets, and the analytical tools necessary to successfully administer risk management ad mitigation programs. Our wide array of LUMINOS expanded service offerings and our best-of-both-worlds hybrid approach allow GB to deliver exceptional market-leading RMIS products to TPAs.
Ready to step outside the boundaries of traditional claim management and transactional reporting? Connect with Jennifer Turner, SVP – LUMINOS, today to find out how you can leverage LUMINOS to successfully manage all applicable risk data and program-specific factors that impact your total cost of risk.